Saturday, November 5

[Life] Sometimes

People shouldn't just open their mouth and make some noise without going through their brain.
They think they're funny and humorous, but they are not.
They act like they want you to slap them in their face, they won't be satisfied if you only poke them gently; and when you slap them, they scream and cry and make a big fuss out of it and say you're very harsh.
If they're pissed off of my unfriendly attitude, I guess I would feel not-so-pissed.

Well.
You may say that I'm sensitive, paranoid, _______, ________, ________. (Fill in the blanks)


But sometimes, you just know whom you click with and whom you don't.

9 Comments:

Blogger lili murmured...

I don't give face.
But still they are very patient.

......
Till I forgive them.

="=

November 05, 2005 11:07 pm  
Blogger michelle murmured...

no wonder la so many comments.. u always comment on your own posts issit. :P

hahaha. paranoia is ME okay. it's taken. so YOU can't be paranoid.

*rolls eyes*

ehehe. 1 HOUR 19 MINUTES TILL YOU MEET Y3 AT KELANA JAYA!!! :D

November 06, 2005 10:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

You're considered kind liao. I just block the things they say. >D

November 06, 2005 10:02 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

Where got 'always'... it's 'sometimes'. Even the title also says so.

I know, I'm a schizophrenic, you paranoid. ;p

Y3 was late.
I want to play more.
My desires are insatiable...

November 06, 2005 10:34 pm  
Blogger michelle murmured...

k lor.. sometimes lor... bwahahahahaha..

wah now u also addicted to it liao eh? :D

i tell u. now i am in college. HE also in college. and now i hate all of them.

i am ignoring him. i hope he chokes on a piece of eraser.

hmpf.

November 07, 2005 12:19 pm  
Blogger emmajeans murmured...

omg, li wen, you rock. this is the best post I have read all day. thank you!

November 08, 2005 1:38 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

Lolz, thanks emma.
I guess we both just couldn't stand those people.

November 08, 2005 3:05 pm  
Blogger Cuixia murmured...

hehe.. i think i'm one of them.. *boing... i hate myself for that sumtimes..

November 08, 2005 7:28 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

Don't think so.

I'm referring to those generally 'active' people, (more) thick-faced (than me) people. It's somehow related to my chinese post earlier -
http://skizofrinia.blogspot.com/2005/10/life.html

November 09, 2005 10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home