Tuesday, October 25

[Life] It rained

Yawns. Nescafe Coffee. Textbooks. Stomach aches. Panadol. Notes. Vitamin B-complex. Heavy and aching eyelids. Boh Tea. Excercises. Optrex eyedrops. Nap.

Lastly, yay.
Yay yay yay. That's all I can say.

"Expect for the worse - F9's for all the subjects, so there won't be any disappointment."

Finish the whole sentence, don't read until F9 and tell me it's impossible. I said 'won't be any disappointment'.

Yay yay yay.

Then we took photos and I bounced for a while. Later we went to KL and bought some coloured papers for stage decorations. Yeah we were tired.

I sang songs and bounced around. The sky seemed cloudy and it started to rain when we reached Klang bus station. We waited for bus 65. We chatted and ate some sweets. I sang and bounced around again.

Yay. Here came the bus. Under the rain, we were queueing to get on the bus. Sitting at the last row, we were bouncing with the bus. The yellow lights of the cars and the yellowish and orangey evening were very intriguing. I thought I was in a foreign city, so beautiful and fun. Then I thought the bus went into a old mine tunnel as the sky turned dark. We got off when it reached our station.

On my way home, I kept repeating a song. I kept singing this song.
konna koto ii na, dekitara ii na
anna yume konna yume ippai aru kedo
minna minna minna, kanaete kureru
fushigi na POKKE de kanaete kureru
sora wo jiyuu ni tobitai na (hai! takekoputaa!)
AN AN AN
tottemo daisuki
DORAEMON
The books I was carrying was rather heavy. The stuffs I bought just now was kind of bulky too. I was holding an umbrella. It's raining but I didn't really feel the rain.

I was happy.

"...ang ang ang... tottemo daisuki... do-ra-e-mo-on...."

I didn't stop singing until I reached home.

A voice retorted, "You could have come home earlier if you just call home."

"Do I look like I'm very depressed(when I got home late) right now?"

It's 7.15pm. It's considered not late for a rainy day. I told you that I would be back late. I call you only when I felt that the bags I'm carrying were too heavy or when I'm too tired that I could faint and roll down the sloppy road if I take another step and when it's very late and the bus still hasn't arrive.

It's not like you're very eager to get me everytime when I call back. I know that the road was jamming and I don't want to waste your time and the petrol. Furthermore you would probably spend the time on the road wasting your saliva cursing how bad the traffic is. If you really don't mind, then don't let others think that you mind a lot.

Don't make me feel that the whole world is failing to communicate with me. Vice versa, don't make me think that everyone fails in communication and I'm the only one who knows how to speak.

Now I know how the husbands feel when they took the first step into the house, their wives started to fire cannons on them. It's like you're getting ready to get into the house to say I'm back and tell stories of today to everyone in the house and once you open the door, a pancake flew right into your face for no reason.

It rains. It rains. I feel it already.
So I keep quiet. It's the rain's turn to sing.

3 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans murmured...

*dances to the Doraemon theme song*

October 27, 2005 8:43 am  
Blogger lili murmured...

The rainbow's coming out.

October 30, 2005 11:20 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

Thanks, I like the way you tell your stories too. :)

I'm sorry about the mix of past and present tenses, maybe I just couldn't differentiate the past and the present.

October 31, 2005 1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home