Wednesday, November 2

[Indulgence] Throwing Away The Memories?

  1. Cleaning up the rooms.
  2. Flipping through the old notes and books on the shelves.
  3. Thought I went back to the past, some of the memories were still warm and loud.
  4. But I need to get rid some of the memories, or it'll become a burden.
  5. Piling up the unwanted books and notes, packing the still useful books back to the shelves.
  6. Piled up papers will be tied and be recycled.
  7. My memories of them will have been hidden somewhere inside my brain without them to remind me.
  8. Let memories be memories.
  9. Sometimes I'm tired of looking back. But without the past, I'm nothing.
  10. So I just take note of some of the important things I want to remember.
  11. Let the other miscellaneous memories hide somewhere else.
  12. I didn't know I have been keeping Lu Zhi Jing's Mathematics for years.
  13. So many stuffs. So many memories. So much money spent.
  14. Memories doesn't need to be reminded every second.
  15. That's why I always feel lighter after the clean-ups.
  16. Sometimes I'm just lazy.
  17. Procrastinating, you know.
  18. Just like now. *giggles*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

像看著自己在收拾..

那時候像是鬆了一口氣
終於可以把12年以上的書處理掉
姐姐留下的一堆 還有自己買的

我記得離開的時候 也清了好多
空出很多位 自己的東西
只剩四個箱子

結果回去的時候 空位沒有了
箱子被打開了 自己的東西亂了

找不到一直以為存在的東西
呵呵 終於發現 我是沒有回憶的軀殼

啦啦啦~
恭喜妳 畢業了.

November 03, 2005 10:35 am  
Blogger lili murmured...

圆满结束了。
:)

November 03, 2005 6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home