Thursday, December 29

[Life] Home

My parents and I went to MMU (Multimedia University, Cyberjaya) this morning to hand in my registration form, and made some enquiries. I went there earlier to buy the form, the malay staffs were rather friendly (or else they wouldn't have been in the Human Resource and Student Admission Dept.).

The facilities are pretty normal, not very impressive, but I was excited. It's not the normal excitement - I was excited and very impressed when I visited LUCT earlier, but this joyful mood is enjoyable, it's warm, it's home. And I met my high school senior when I just stepped out of the cafe. We stared at each other for a second (it's long) and I started smiling and happily greeted her. We didn't really talk, I was with my parents, she was with her friends. But I felt so glad.

We seldom talk even when I was her junior, we were considered close, but we didn't talk as often. Whenever I see her, it seemed like I have a lot of things to share, but I just don't know where to start, and I always feel safe and secure when she's there to look after me, even though we didn't talk. How long since I last felt this way? The feeling of someone that you can count on.

I miss her. I miss my seniors. I miss my life as a weak and ignorant junior, when you still have a bunch of reliable seniors for you to lean on, and always there to guide you, to make you a better person. They did their best for us, and I did my best as a good follower.

I'm looking forward to my new life in the university. I can't wait to join the activities, I don't even know which to drop. I'm glad that they don't allow double major, or else I don't think I'll have any time for CCA (Co-curiculum Activities).

I'll bring some of my memories, some of my passion, some of my innocence and a little of my everything to my university.

I feel so young, full of hope and bursting with energy.

Actually I haven't receive the confirmation letter. Well, they'll regret if they reject my admission. o_o

8 Comments:

Blogger Janet Y. murmured...

Best of luck!!!

December 30, 2005 4:28 am  
Blogger lili murmured...

Thanks~

December 30, 2005 9:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

MMU嚜?
不會是艾琳八?

呵呵呵 如果是的話
你們真的有緣..

我也真希望 我能夠像他一樣
無憂五律的讀著自己有興趣的東西..

但是 沒有後悔
人生體驗 本來就是這樣。

December 30, 2005 8:43 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

是喔,见到艾琳喔,好高兴,又当她的学妹了。
淑芳也要好好生活喔。

December 30, 2005 8:58 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

I received the confimation card today. ^^ I'll be leaving home and staying there.

Somewhere far away from home. Not that far, but still far. Sometimes I really like to be in a new place, because it's challenging.

December 31, 2005 8:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

'grat's mumz. All the best!

January 01, 2006 11:30 am  
Blogger emmajeans murmured...

OMG!
congratulations sweetie, you are going to have a great time at uni.
university rocks, it is the best time ever. I can't stop studying, myself, even though I'm working full-time now, too. you can always do post-graduate study if you feel like you want to do further studies in an area different to your major.
congrats!

January 01, 2006 12:33 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

Thank you thank you~
Same to you guys, live life to the fullest!

*excited*

January 01, 2006 12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home