Monday, December 19

[Life] I'm Upset

This post is meant to be full of angst and anger, and here I point my accusing finger(s) to you, you and you.

Just tell me if you got something to say. If you're a mute like me, write me a letter, or even type an email, or the instant way, messenger and sms.

You irresponsible cowards.

Please kindly inform me if there's a change to the original plan. You're not the only one who's busy. I need to make changes to my original plan to suit your plan. And when I just got back late at night and ask you how's the detailed plan for tomorrow and you told me it has been cancelled. What now? You ***.

You're not the first and only one who had done this to me. That's why I don't do things when I'm unsure about everything. I'm glad that I haven't call up my friend to do you that favour. Or else it'll only be some meaningless work.

When you said you'll come in the morning, make sure you appear in front of me, don't give stupid excuses like "oh the sun is too hot". You didn't PAY me for my hard work, you ***ers, I was just being kind to help you out. Don't take everything for granted.

I know you'll only say that I'm only an emotional and a bad-tempered jerk, but I know what I care.

Cowards. Idiots. Jerks. $@#!*%.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cuixia murmured...

I know how you feel. Some people just think they are more superior or something and we have to bow down to their every command. We are the one who has to initiate everything, not them. They just have to sit there and wait. They have no sense of consideration at all and only think of themselves. SCREW EM!!

December 28, 2005 5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home