Tuesday, December 6

[Life] Fade Away

[Read related post]

"I hope the red doesn't fade away before I give it to you."
My hope has been fulfilled - it (officially) faded after I gave the present to you.

Honestly I tried to hold on, but you're the one who first gave up - that made no reason for me to hold on anymore. And I just have to voice up the matter - because I bet you won't.

Glad that your exams has finished and my camp was over and we're back at home, back on MSN messenger.

I brought up the topic, suggested the solution, and you agreed to it.

I'm glad because I prefer to stand on a stable ground than to walk on a path leading to nowhere.

I still have to say, thank you for everything, they're much appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger lili murmured...

[Read related post]
http://skizofrinia.blogspot.com/2005/12/blog-post.html

*I still cried in the end.

December 08, 2005 8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home