Monday, September 5

[梦呓] Caged


- Artwork by ketchup-suicide.
(Click image for original link)

I am caged. Head tearing apart.
I am blind. I am numb.
I couldn't stretch out my wings.
You're not seeing my wings, I know.
I just wanted to fly in my piece of sky.
But I couldn't. I couldn't right now.

Yet I'm trying. I didn't try very hard.
But I'm trying.

I'm going to disappoint all of you.
What you think is important is not important to me.
What I think is important is really necessary to me.

I'm bleeding.
But I will keep on.
I just wanted to fly.
I don't want to be killed.
If I have to die, I would've kill myself.
I would die in my own hands,
Not yours.

(I will stay in the cage for some time.
Won't be updating for two weeks.)

2 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans murmured...

hurry back.
we'll miss you!

September 06, 2005 8:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

yea.. ditto that

September 08, 2005 2:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home