Monday, July 4

[梦呓] Wish Upon the Stars


I'm waiting quietly and I'm wishing secretly I dare not say aloud what I'm wishing for because I'm hoping that you would know hoping that you would know from my words that has spoken here right here I'm staring blankly into the air can I find your silhouette somewhere you're nowhere to be found because you're right here in my heart but I'm secretly hoping that you're right here in front of me at least wishing that you're right here to hear me out I wanted to be heard and now you know why I always like pictures and words and expressions because these are ways to express and to be heard and thus I started to sulk a little because I have to find someone to talk to but couldn't really find anyone so I started to talk to myself but all the promises that I've made to myself is nothing compared to a meaningless word that you told me I wonder why I feel so sad and lonely but the above statement is a paradox because if it's true then it must be a lie this is a paradox too because it is not completely a lie as I just don't want to believe that the feeling of loneliness is true as I'm too proud to admit that I'm fragile I'm one proud dark red wild rose I have thorns to protect myself and I have what I need to stand on my own feet and to bloom with passion while others are withering and wasting off their life but somehow I transform to one mild white vulnerable carnation when you're right here it is not right because I'm also secretly wishing that you can see the wild rose under my carnation petals and reach the infatuated rose it only could be seen in my little carnation fantasies but not in the reality because you're right here not

Or else I won't be (secretly) wishing upon the stars.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

我只是想說
看到英文 會頭暈

匆匆看了最後幾句
應該是用不同的花形容不同自己吧~(我盡力了:P)

哈哈~ 然後內心深深處有個自己呼之欲出
想要有人發現 卻不能隨心所欲表現

唔哇啊~
好啦~ 哪天字典在眼前
我會再深入研究^^

只想說 不管深淺
英文還是我的致命傷 >"<

July 06, 2005 10:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

Hidden desires, secret wish. At least you dare to admit to them. ;)

July 06, 2005 12:47 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

wei qi:
The stars are probably the silhoutte of the one. They are so distant and unreachable, although we can see them.

兽:
人们喜欢把花拟人化,我也能够把他拟花化。“想要有人發現 卻不能隨心所欲表現” 很贴切的一句话(还有押韵啊)。人,都是这样。
英文好不好无所谓,至少我觉得你已经收到了文里的意识。我英文也不好,只是想用不同的方式说梦话而已。

anonymous:
What is it to fear of by admitting them?

July 06, 2005 10:19 pm  
Blogger michelle murmured...

it might only be me but you see once you start typing like this without any punctuation marks it becomes a bit hard to read because the phrasing of the reader may not be the same as the way you phrase it but that might just exactly be your intention as i am very sure that you would never do anything so juvenile as to just type out long passages without so much a punctuation mark just for the fun of it so it's okay ehehe sorry for the irrelavant comment but i am typing all this out and not just reading it because i am very nervous you see there is a very important person in the library and i am afraid i might just drop dead of a cardiac arrest if i were to just not use my brain on my hand eye coordination instead of just thinking of that certain person because just thinking of that certain person uses a lot of my emotional strength and i feel very drained if i were to just start thinking about that person so nevermind anyway i am just boring you i shall just stop spamming and end everything right here and right now sorry again

July 11, 2005 4:36 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

This is my secret wish upon the stars and I don't care how people read it aren't articles like that you get what you think it is I don't put punctuations because I really don't know how to stop wishing and missing the one so I chose not to stop not in halfway or anywhere until I finish my prayers.

July 11, 2005 7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home