Monday, May 29

[Life] You

Back.
Back to myself.

Changes have been applied to me.
Good or bad, I don't need to explain.

Words I used to write (type) out have sometimes, most of the time been switched to spoken words.
A good listener I have.
Always there to listen, to talk, to interact, to encourage.
Always there, patient and dedicating.

"How do you know me?" You asked.
It's you who walked and sent yourself to me.

You know that.
Thank you is just isn't enough. Never enough to show my appreciation of you and what you have done.

You made me believe in the 'L' word.
You did it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

A lack of entries is good then?

;)

May 30, 2006 12:12 am  
Blogger lili murmured...

Perhaps. :)

But I'm planning for my new blog site already.

June 02, 2006 5:41 pm  
Blogger emmajeans murmured...

oooh new!

June 02, 2006 6:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home