Sunday, April 9

[Life] Lost

1. I felt that I've lost my brother since he got his girlfriend some years ago. Well, fiance as for now.
2. I am losing my habit of going on MSN everyday.
3. I feel really bad for abandoning (in a way) my comics and japanese learning.
4. I feel sorry for my drawing hobby, I rarely draw or ink anymore.
5. Parts of me have struggled to leave me.

6. Because there are new things taking over them.
7. New people.
8. New surroundings.
9. New culture.
10. New habits.
11. New stuffs.

12. I still miss the old me. Well, some things in me never change though.
13. But some did.

14. I know because I felt it deeply.
15. It's not something bad, I just feel sorry to lose some of the old me.

16. Sorry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

New environment, new situations breed new thoughts and insights. Thus, when all of us parted ways, we will invariably change. More or less. One way or another.

So then what is there to feel sorry for?

April 11, 2006 2:47 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

I'm welcoming the new inspirations and the new changes.

I was just apologizing to the past because I couldn't bring all of them with me.

Every moment is valuable and precious, I will never forget the moments that have made the me today.

'Think of the source when you drink the water', this is the reason why I was apologising.

April 14, 2006 10:28 pm  
Blogger artreyu murmured...

u're finally all grown up *sob*sob*..my mui a big girl now

April 22, 2006 7:49 am  
Blogger lili murmured...

Lolz.

April 22, 2006 11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home