Saturday, April 22

[梦呓] What I've Lost

I think I already know what I've lost.

So much to say, so much to feel.
But there just isn't enough time to think too much about every little thing.
Or maybe we ourselves don't want to think.

As we grow, the problems and troubles that we have to face is also 'growing'.
To avoid being crushed by these problems,
we just have to stop thinking too much.
Stop feeling too much.

Perhaps this is what people mean when they say 'you've grown up!'
And also the line 'ignorance is bliss'.

Perhaps, I'm just lazy.
But I really hope that I'm lazy than to think that I've lost the sensitive ability to feel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet Y. murmured...

I don't think we ever lost the ability to feel...we just adapt the ability to pretend not to feel. As such, at a certain point, the pretense will have to stop. Maybe then you'll realize that you'd stopped being 'lazy' :-) hee... don't think it makes sense...

May 01, 2006 2:38 am  
Blogger lili murmured...

:)

May 01, 2006 9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home