Monday, July 18

[Life] Living On Normally

  1. Was waken by a phone call.
  2. Got myself changed - dark blue hat, dark green top, grey bottom, grey shoes and a dark khaki bag.
  3. Had breakfast.
  4. Out to Mid Valley.
  5. Bought two movie tickets for The Amityville Horror and The War of the Worlds.
  6. Lepak-ed.
  7. Bought two tank tops, a white and a black.
  8. Window-shopped.
  9. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  10. Went in the cinema for the first movie. My seat was between two couples.
  11. I'm scared. As if. But I did thought that I'll freak out.
  12. I like the hoax-like murder case in Amityville. I like the background. I like the house. I like the basement. I like the blood and gore. I like the underground chamber where Ketcham torture the Indians. I like the doll-like rotten faces and sewn mouths... (sorry for spoiling some of the scenes).
  13. Met a senior graduate from my school with her boyfriend. We talked.
  14. Bought a reload card for my cell phone.
  15. Watched Fei Bi (菲比) and William (辛威廉)introducing Sony's new camera.
  16. Ate Aunt Anne's original pretzel while listening to William's singing.
  17. Window-shopped and sat on a bench to read Comic King.
  18. A Mat Salleh smiled at me. Actually I smiled at her first.
  19. Went for the next movie. There were couples in front and behind me too.
  20. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  21. I like the idea. I like the blood strings and blood vapour. I like the terrified citizens. And most of all, I like the beginning and the ending.
  22. Met up with my brother and his girlfriend.
  23. I miss him.
  24. Had dinner and went home.
  25. Sigh, what a normal and peaceful day.
  26. By the way, I'm procrastinating.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cuixia murmured...

you went watchin movie by urself arh?

July 18, 2005 7:24 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

Yeah. I felt free. You don't have to worry that others have to wait for you when you're in the toilet. You don't have to worry when you got hooked up in some store or some merchandise. No distractions, nor chains. You're on your own, making your own decisions and living on normally.

July 18, 2005 7:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

很懷念的電影票~

呵呵~ 一個人 自在啊~

一個人 也可以很快樂^^

July 19, 2005 12:09 am  
Blogger lili murmured...

下次我们再去看电影吧,一定要看恐怖片。有你在,什么白痴的、恐怖的都是笑片了。

July 19, 2005 7:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

哈哈哈~
你還記得喔~?

哈哈~ 在這裡沒有幾個人愛看恐佈片>"<
而且電影票很貴啊~
很貴很貴~ 台幣2百多啊~

只能看二輪片...(即是過期兩三個月的電影..在比較dup的戲院放映..50塊台幣.差很多吧?

呵呵~ 寒假回去再約出來吧~
重要的還是你們有空啊~^^

July 19, 2005 8:57 pm  
Blogger Cuixia murmured...

cool...... hehe.. reminds me of shen lao... hyuk..

July 20, 2005 9:45 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

兽:
对哦。回来前记得通知哦。

xoomsreport:
Assignments and some projects.

cuixia:
*sweats* You still remember his habits. But heard that he goes for a movie in Mid Valley every Wednesday night with his wife now.

July 20, 2005 10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home