Tuesday, August 9

[Life] An Hour Later

Didn't sleep for 2 days.
The second day, I slept for an hour, it wasn't a deep sleep though.
I wonder what happened after I woke up from the one-hour sleep.
I didn't care, as I couldn't think clearly. My mind was occupied with "Zzzz's".
Some weird things happened.
  1. I don't remember doing anything that morning. I wonder how I changed into my uniform and drank my tea. I have totally no memories of that moment. I was told so. Memory Loss.
  2. I was not wearing my badges.
  3. I skipped time. The clock was saying 6:50 a.m. After one blink, it was already 7:30 a.m.
  4. I wonder how I did the assignments. I couldn't remember.
(Have to do some brain checking, you'll know what I mean if you had watched The Butterfly Effect.)

After I got home, everything was weird too.
  1. My badges weren't at the usual place. They were on the rack beside the sewing machine outside the room, where we keep our clothes hanger.
  2. I couldn't find my comb. I wondered if I had comb my hair that day. But I found the comb a few days later, it was at the small cupboard where mother placed my comb when I was small, about 14 years ago.
  3. I forgot, but I think there was something else that was weird too.
I think it was my subconsciousness who were helping me to go on with my daily life. Some were habits, so my subconsciousness remembers. Thus this is how sleepwalking works. I placed the clothes hanger of my uniform on the rack, with the badges, although I don't know why they were in my hands. Perhaps the cupboard meant something to me, that was why I brought the comb from upstairs to downstairs and to the cupboard, and hid it there.

I got memory loss but made good use of my subconsciousness. Although it misplaced my stuffs, I could still attend my lessons and get home. And that was what happened after an hour (of sleep).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

i agree.. hehe
when we're too tired, our body could take over the monotonous motor tasks that it's accustomed of doing. it's like you could still walk with your eyes closed. same theory goes for sleep walking too.

nic

August 10, 2005 11:50 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

I wonder what could I still do in my half-conscious state.

August 11, 2005 12:57 am  
Blogger Cuixia murmured...

i get that feeling sometimes too.. i would be in the examination hall for a second and the next i'm thinking.. wut the hell am i doing here.. who am i? wut wuz i supposed to be doing.. seldom occurs though...

August 11, 2005 7:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home