Tuesday, August 16

[Life] My Number

She asked for my number and I gave it to her.
She messaged and I thought it was her.
'She' called but it was a 'he'.

He introduced himself.
He asked if I remember him.
Yes I said and we talked.
He asked if I mind that she didn't tell me.
She didn't tell me that she was asking it for him.

I said I don't mind because it's not necessary.
I couldn't do anything about it.

Some friends have my number, but they didn't call.
I didn't call them either.

Lucky that we didn't lost each other's numbers.
Since we lost the topics.
I hope that the feelings are with the numbers,
And not with the topics.

But somehow
Some feelings were lost.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

我以為是不認識的網友
扮女生跟你要電話..


結果原來是兩個人~
應該是某營會認識的吧~

哈哈~ 隨便說的~^^

August 18, 2005 1:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous murmured...

喝喝~ 我從來不喜歡打電話~
不喜歡call人

要聊?行..出來面對面泡茶聊天吧~


拍寫~ 對不起~ 抱歉
對所有沒有收到我電話的人~

August 18, 2005 1:47 am  
Blogger lili murmured...

不是,她是我认识的。他是她认识的,我见过的。

August 18, 2005 7:51 pm  
Blogger lili murmured...

I thought you can read some?

August 20, 2005 11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home